Monday, October 11, 2010

Mommywood .. 101.

So I promised myself I would begin a new blog once Rylan was born... well here we are.. 3 months later. I may be a little late.. but that's okay. He'll live.


The past 3 months have been the most incredible 3 months of my life. Watching him grow everyday is so surreal. Plus, he has the most perfect daddy. It was very very hard in the beginning.. but now he's on somewhat of a schedule.. I won't say it's a breeze now.. but it is definitely better than say the first month. You don't really know what to expect when you come home that first night. Luckily, he's a GREAT baby who sleeps & eats well.

I'm also going to make this a baby / food / cooking / picture blog. Anything I can write about or photograph, I will. I may even have more than one post a day. (and expect to see a TON of pictures of Rylan) So please save this in your favorites and join me for the ride!

I'm going to end this first post short... more to come.. I promise!!

2 comments:

Momof3 said...

You and Chris are great parents and Rylan is lucky to have you.
Love, Michelle

Lady Luck said...

I figured out how to follow you- woohoo! The first month was SO hard AND scary!!!!